2017: Live Fully!
“Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong”
Women’s Ministry is a very broad term.
We know as unique as we are as women, so are our needs. Living in today’s secular society poses many challenges to our ways of thinking, responding and reaching out to others. Bethany’s Women’s Ministry, under the name In Touch, represents the challenge to keep us in tune with God, with one another and with what is going on in our own lives. Am I accurately representing in my day to day living, the life of Christ? Do I respond with grace and God’s character in my own home and in life’s situations? When I miss the mark of God’s calling, do I reach out and up for God’s grace and do I show it to others when they fail?
In a world that teaches us as women to be blatant consumers, to have selfish ambition and a code of morality reflected in the television and on-line programs we watch, how can we be successful women of character and Christian morality? As I read what I have just written, I hear that inner voice saying, “You are so behind the times! What a prude!” To even mention the name of Jesus or say that one is a Christian invokes the wrath of today’s “acceptable behavior police”. But as women who want to know and who know Christ as our savior, we can trust God to empower us to be bold witnesses in these “politically correct times”.
Through sound Bible studies, refreshing events and conferences, we as women, with all our differences and flaws, can be the voice of reason and givers of God’s peace to a hurting world. As we become grounded in God’s Word, thirsty for more of Christ’s reality in our everyday lives, we are becoming women of influence, for His purposes. “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14
Women’s Ministry Director
In-Touch Bible Study
The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIs image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others.
Grace to Live Every Day Better Than Before
Explore the practical side of redemption and learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope.
In this 7-session Bible study, Angela Thomas-Pharr explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- “40 Days of Prayer” section to help women practically apply the concept of ongoing redemption to their lives
- Desire to fully live the life of the redeemed
- Welcome change as God slowly transforms you into His image
- Increase your passion for God’s Word
- Apply redemption to your life in practical ways
- Learn alongside other women and support each other through prayer and small group community
- Learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope
Video titles and run times:
- Session 1: Redeemed from Sashes and Chains (20:10)
- Session 2: Redeemed for a Life with God (28:35)
- Session 3: Redeemed for the Praise of His Glory (36:55)
- Session 4: Redeemed for Grace (38:10)
- Session 5: Redeemed for Freedom (32:00)
- Session 6: Redeemed for Joy (42:00)
- Session 7: Redeemed for Love (30:20)
Angela Thomas-Pharr is a Bible teacher, national speaker, and best-selling author of books and Bible studies that include Stronger and Brave. As a mother of four, her determination to know God on an intimate level and her dedication to studying the Bible have taught her many truths—some discovered through tears and some in times of joy. Angela has the uncanny ability to be transparent, make readers laugh, and whisper to them about their most personal fears and heartfelt dreams.