IN-PERSON SERVICE SAFETY GUIDANCE
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes in advance of the service for which you register.
- Enter through the main entrance only (if you can’t climb the steps, ask an usher or security team member stationed outside the doors for help).
- Please wear a mask at all times while in the facility. Children 2 years old and under should not wear masks. Children 2-5 years may or may not wear a mask at the discretion of their parents or guardians.
- Please follow the directions of the usher to find a seat.
- When the service is complete, follow the directions of the ushers and safety team members to exit.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) or if you have had a potention exposure to Covid-19. (A potential exposure means having household contact or having close contact (within 6 feet) with an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time (over 10 minutes) while the person is symptomatic or 48 hours before symptoms developed.)